luni, 9 mai 2011

Don't mind me

As Ii'm writing this I'm sitting on my broken chair which is quite comforting and serves the purpose. There are moments in our lives when we really don't realize the full effect of our actions and most importantly the consequences. We degrade more and more as a society and we, the human beings who form it, are the culprit.
Romania - 10 may 2011.
Another lost soul browsing the biggest realization of modern man kind - the Internet. No more TV for me. It's not that I hate it, nor that I have no cable, but it is for I have no time. school and work. I jump one another with the sole purpose of making my life easier and I do realize that this is the only to achieve it. I have to. Don't be ignorant. You'll have to do it to, unless you were blessed with rich and stupid parents. Mine are poor, but much alike. They do know one thing: how to be a great parent. It's my fault I mostly failed applying their teachings. I'm on the right path though. I will not write about what they taught me.
I have failed as a human being. That is what is important. The problem is that I learn from mistakes, but I rarely get a second chance. That's why we degrade: we fail at reacting with our souls and that is required sometimes.

Some of you might say that our society degrades because of people like me; the ones that use the English language over Romanian...hence the self-loathing.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu